Our financial planning process begins by gaining a thorough understanding of your values and developing a comprehensive plan around your objectives. We can then help you implement thoughtful solutions in a timely, cost-effective manner to establish your unique wealth management plan. With careful planning, you will have the confidence of knowing you are moving closer to your goals every day.
We build the foundation for your financial future by following these steps:
- Identify your current status and aspirations
- Retirement planning review
- Estate planning review
- Evaluation of the adequacy of insurance coverage
- Funding children's or grandchildren’s education costs
- Income and estate tax planning
- Debt management and mortgage refinancing
- Acquisition or disposition of real estate
- Analysis of a change in financial circumstances
- Addressing the needs of elderly family members
- Net worth analysis
- Debt and liquidity management
- Asset allocation and investments
- Addressing the details without losing site of the big picture
- Marriage or divorce
- Birth or adoption of children/grandchildren
- Death of spouse, child, or parent
- Healthcare issues of elderly parents or other family members
- Significant change in wealth status
- Changes in tax laws
- Retirement plan modifications
- Relocation to another state
- Real estate purchase or sale
Your best investment is your career.
With all my prattling on about money matters, I don't want you to lose sight of your best source of future financial security and that's your career.
Keeping up to date in your field, striving to advance, and, if necessary, changing careers will provide you with the wherewithal to achieve your financial dreams.